Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lazy thursday:)


Supposed to go out with bf today! Luckily we didnt cus the weather god didnt want us to. Intentions were to have dimsum>movie>idk? But i think its only movies tonight. I wanna get Auntie Anne for breakfast someday! They taste soooooooo good! Painted my nails last night!
Love the nail colours from L.A Girl! Coral:) Currently tumblr-ing cus my dearest boy is sleeping. That pig! Gonna catch Gnomeo and Juliet and My Ex(?) i think! Bowling tomorrow:) Picnic with classmates next next week, i wanna bake!! :D Cookies/brownies! Hehehehe.

I dont think im going to look for a job. LOL. Too lazy. Oh well.. Okay, im going to shop online now. BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment