Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cant wait!


Love my blog font right now. So cute. I hope it reflects on your screen today! Im not emogirl93 today, which is good. Nice start of the week:) Had great lunch at Kuishin-bo for an hour with @rolly_lolly who got a noob iphone which cant vibrate when she receives messages.

Im thinking if i should go training tomorrow. Lost the feel to play volleyball already. And i dont feel like running. I keep thinking about the 2 eg2 tutorials and mol exericses that's due this friday and i dont know anything about the chapters. How? I only got tomorrow to get them done. Okay lah, maybe thursday also. I also got my comiss ppt slides to do. Shall consider tomorrow morning.

Okay... So its cny next week, sooooooo fast. Thailand is nearing, but i wont be able to see my bf for 5days:( other than the fact that he used to work last time, i think this will be the longest time that i cant see him. Anyway, i hope i get some stuff over there for my peng you men. Tribal necklaces. HAHAH. (Y). Okay, i think its gettting late and i should sleep. So goooodnight! ;)

7 comments:

  1. LOL. Yours 5 days only, mine 5 weeks ley! HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, when? Overseas trip ah? That's... Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA. GDINE YOU SOUND SHO ... IDK WHAT. HEHE. YES MUST BUY THINGS FOR US BACK :B WILL MISS YOU! :$

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jiachyi: Sound so what? LOL!! I will try to get things for you all! Whatever i buy must like, cannot choose. Awww. Will miss you tooo. hehehe. (shy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Wuhan trip! HAHAHA. Takecare for your trip! And anyway, I hate your font. Make my eyes spoil only :@

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Camellia: Oh ya ah! You going during the march holidays righttttt? HAHA THANKS! (Y)!! Okay, i go make it bigger. SEE, SO NICE RIGHT ME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA. Yes, so much better!!! :D

    ReplyDelete