Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tiredddddddd

Im waiting for someone to be done. I doubt i can sleep tonight:( Im damn sleeepyyy. Meanwhile, shall do my comiss. This is boring. Gonna give training a miss again tomorrow. Felt like i got so much work on hand. MOL, tutorial, eecad mock test, quiz. Best is, all due on friday. I cant wait for the day to end. Bbq at night with volleyballers!! Ton>sp's dance concert>stayover at bf's at night>town. Monday 2nd last comiss and tuesday morning fly. HEHEHE. AWESOME.

I think everyone can see my font:) Cooooolxz. Okay, i think i shall stay in school tmr to do my work/study/whatever cus i doubt i can study at home. ARGH, boring:( Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment