Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Workworkworkworkworkwork

The Square @ 31 now, trying to get all my work due tomorrow done. ITS FREAKING FRIDAY TOMORRROW. AWESOMENESS. Im 1/4 done with comiss only, and i must finish it by tonight. Got to do some MOL questions for revision tomorrow. EECAD mock test tomorrow, so dead cause i do shit. 3tests tomorrow (now that i realised).

Slept for 3hours last night, helped Rachel with her stuff. Both Jeremy and Rachel owe me one hor!! Came school early to watch movie with Darrell and Jordan in the library. The Beyond! Freaking gore, just let you see the skin tear when they whip with the chain, dig the eyeballs out. I was covering my eyes 3/4 of the movie, cannot take it. I got so many horror movies i want to watch. But exams is in 3weeks time!

3 more weeks.... Please let me absorb the whole semester's topics. (pray to guanyingma). Haircut this sunday, either Clover/Essensuals. They both sound good. And Rachel asked me to dye black with blonde highlights. But when i went to search, the colour was pretty hideous and i dont think it suits me. Okay, i better start my slides. Happy reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment