Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Friday, January 28, 2011

WEEEKENDS!!

Love sitting at the back of the class, can do things without teacher walking over constantly to check. All the lessons today are bitches and bastards. I haven been handing in my tutorials since weeks ago. Must hand in tutorial 6 latest by next weeeeek. I need my grades.

BBQ later to celebrate Jeremy's birthday with volleyballers! Finally its weeekends! Heheheh, will.be.awesome. Watching my first dance concert by SP tomorrow! Cant wait, my life will be great till next weekends when i will be slapped awake by the fact that exams is reaching 2weeks later.

Anyway, i think my classmates are pretty cute! They are pretty nice. One of my classmate got the debar letter and everyone is checking now. HAHAHAHA. Okay, gonna dismissed in 5minutes time! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment