Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Will be a great week!

Watching All my love while waiting for the time to pass for me to prepare! Meeting Rachel at 545 and Wanli at 630! Pretty exciteddd. Hehehehe. Catching Its a great great world(?) with my family later! For the first time in my life! Big brother and dasao are going too! Hehehe. Family time, after sooooo long.

Decided to go to Essensuals tomorrow, then to town to get more clothes. HAHAHAH. Spent so much lately, i hope they decreases. I got new clothes to wear for new year also!! :D:D Thailand's gonna be windy! I keep thinking of staying in the room with my lil brother. I need new and more songs and videos to put in my tooflat to accompany! Got to start packing my luggage soon. So xxcititing, family time again! Hehehe.

BBQ yesterday was great! Had a great time, watched Homecoming at Great world city. My used to be favourite place, so many memories there, but it looked so torn now. I should go there sometimes! Homed after that. Okay, imma continue with my show. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment