Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Monday, January 31, 2011

6more hours...

Leaving house in 6hours time! Meanwhile, im going to try downloading as many videos and songs as possible to keep me company! I didnt submit my parents' letter to the school, so good luck to me and my attendance. I hope i get everything in my luggage and wont miss out anything! Shall paint my nails while waiting for the time to pass.

Went Essensuals for hair today, and i might just go back again! :) Met ahboy to shop alil before heading back to boonlay for dinner with my dearest bf. Hehehe. The cheese fries was pretty awesome(but got sick of it at the end), the mains were alright. Went to walk alil before going to Starbucks to find the girls! Stayed till 9pm before heading home.

Alright, idk how to blog either. So toodles! See you guys when im back on Friday afternoon! Xoxoxo, take care! And of course, advanced Happy chinese new year to all! Get more angbaos:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment