Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Friday, February 4, 2011

CHIANGMAI!!


I AM BACK!! (waves vigorously!!)

Chiangmai was great! But the shopping sucks, its all so tribal-y and boring. I cant get anything much. Now that im meeting my cousins later, i regretted not getting the long neck dolls. Zzzz. Didnt buy much for myself either, i only bought 2sandals-.- Yup, thats all i bought. Pretty pathetic right.

But the weather was awesome! Natural aircon. And for the first time, i saw the entire sky filled with stars. Literally the entire sky, no joke. It was damn beautiful, too bad i didnt have anyone to share with, both my parents and lil brother were sleeping. Overall, i enjoyed myself pretty much though im the only teenager in the group (again!!) But there was a mixture of taiwanese and malaysians in the group. My lil brother made a new friend.

Love all the streets there, its so different from Singapore. And i've learnt alot while talking to the adults. My dad said when i was in my mum's tummy, she always eat watermelon and papaya(2 fruits that she never eat before). Garrick one was lime. And my big brother one was pretty special, whatever things that are fragnant, my mum will have to avoid. HAHA.

Anyway, im going to upload photos! 400over. There will be more, but my camera ran out of battery on the second day and it was such a waste!! I couldnt take photos of the street stalls at the Chiangrai-Myanmar area. Alright, happy chinese new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment