Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY!

I love my relatives! Hehehehehe. Thanks to them, i got more than 500bux for my angbao money:) Maybe having my birthday within the 15days of new year helped. HEHEHEHE. (Y)

Life back in singapore for chinese new year was quiet yet fun! The only chinese new year i can remember staying in Singapore was when my ahgong was still alive, which was 10years ago. So thats how long i haven been playing banluck with money/steamboat with my relatives. The whole atmosphere feels new yet familiar. I really love festivals like these! Looking at people's happy faces. Hehehe. Been a happy kid for this 6days of february, and i believe its gonna be awesome for the whole month! :D

Had movie with my family(for the first time!!) today. 2011 had been great for my family, we felt closer. Let this continue:) School starts tomorrow, which also means exams is coming in 3weeks time. And i haven studied. Darren just told me there are 2tests this tuesday and wednesday. ZZZZ. Shall study tomorrow then. I guess i will get dismissed early as its the last, and we're left with 2 more groups to present! Monday is always boring because i dismissed so damn early but i cant find anyone-.- Ohwelll.

No comments:

Post a Comment