Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Contradicting post

12.23am! Lessons at 8 but im not sleeping yet. After king of idols.

Seriously, the thought of exams spoil my mood. With birthday around the corner, i cant even feel excited about it because papers will be a week away. I really wanted this year's to be a good one, this sucks>:( february will be awesomer than now if exams arent included. And i contradict myself by saying feb is gonna be awesome in the previous post, and now im complaining. PMS~~

BUT SERIOUSLY!! OMG, I really really hate the fact that my birthday lands first day of the week. Its like monday blues-.- and its so close to the papers, people all busy preparing/worrying about it. >:(>:( Actually, whenever i said i dont mind, i mind every single bit. But there are somethings i cant control. Like exams... I hate studying so fucking much now.


No comments:

Post a Comment