Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Need to get well sooon

So..... Im down with stomach flu. It felt so pathetic. I cant eat anything without puking, i cant sit straight without being dizzy. This is insane. Ever since gastric flu in secondary school, i never felt so bad before. Like seriously. Diarrhea for 10times, i thought my internal organs were going to come out.

I hope i will feel better tomorrow. No matter how much i want myself to be sick, still.... My house ran out of chrysanthemum tea/lemontea/ribena. Haven been eating for a day, and this sucks!! DEL tests tomorrow, fuck im not prepared. Exams in 2/3 weeks time and i didnt start any revision yet. Damn!

Whatever it is, sucks to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment