Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Boring,boring

Everyone's blog is so dead. No one is updating their blogs already. Boring, boring. Meeting monsters tomorrow. Going to burger shack for a meal to celebrate my birthday since i didnt want to celebrate it during the weekends. Dont feel like doing anything.

LIFE IS A BORE. Who agreeeees?! Cant wait for holiday to come! Maybe i should get a job/stay home and do nothing. The second option sounds good. HAHAHAHA. I've no motivation to study AT ALL, and exams are 2weeks away. So ggggggggg-fied. I swear i never felt so hopeless in my studies before. Even maths in secondary school wasnt this bad. Thanks poly for letting me know i cant study at all. You're the best(Y)

Still, i got 2 more years to go. So i should just drag myself along. AND I SHOULD TOTALLY PROVE PEOPLE WRONG. People keep looking down on me!! IRRITATING MAX, i hope you get bang by the lorry, then got rolled under by the wheels, dragged 10m away, no one care and get eaten by dogs. HAHAHHA. Ok, i feel happier already. So i shall end my post like that. BYE!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA YOUR CURSING PEOPLE SENTENCE IS FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete