Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Feeling like crap

EG2 tutorial now. IM SO NOT COMING NEXT WEEK. I thought this lecturer was better at the very first lesson but i was wrong. He is irritating, alil bit also cannot. Hearing vulgarities over get so worked up dont know for what. Feel like slapping him.

One more week of facing all these fucked up lecturers, i hope i dont get the same lecturers next semester. Poly lecturers are useless. Okay, not all. I like my AEL(practical&lecture) and ENPS lecturers most cus they are the nicest, and really help. Maybe DEL wasnt that bad, other than being really old. HAHAHAHAHA. Whatever it is, its so hard for me to do something and not thinking about my studies. Its like 24hours in my mind reminding me that my gpa this semester sucked. Thanks so much.

I just want to get over and done with all these crap (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment