Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Great last week of schoool!



This week had been awesome. Feeling happy every single day, learning bit of informations everyday in class. Having the i-want-and-need-to-study-everyday feel. Been good so far. I hope it continues till the last paper (without any breakdowns in between).

Morning papers for all, which means i got to learn how to wake up on time and take the bus to school. Im going to take 185>buses at clementi instead. Easier for me too! Hehehe. Its the 18th today, happy fifth monthsary to my dearest bf.
Have a great study break/holidays to some ahead!

(Lovin' tumblr!)

No comments:

Post a Comment