Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nerve-wrecking!!!!

Im feeling really scared+nervous for exams tomorrow.
Im fearing of retaking the modules. I dont want:(

Im going to study everyday for the papers, no more computer! I shall go out to study. Cant wait to be over with the exams. Im going to hunt for part time jobs too. (if im not lazy). And i think im going to register for my license. One main reason i want to drive: to bring my dog out! I really want to bring him out to the cafes, so he can make new friends! He is always stuck at home, feel so poor thing.

Bf ask me to sleep before 1130pm. So i think i should. Morning paper tomorrow. I seriously pray and hope and wish that the paper wont be as difficult as september2010. If not i scared i will cry on the spot. Seriously. Cus the highest i can get after doing the paper is only 56 if i got everything else correct which is impossible. Im going to try doing febpaper now. Bye!!

Good luck to all my friends having papers!! Just one more week babies!!
All the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment