Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Friday, February 25, 2011

BWD!!!!!!!

Feel like banging the wall and die.
Oh, i remembered saying i will blog about happy stuff. HAHAH. Got the feel to blog again. Hehehe.

Was doing my papers halfway when Hanyin told me there are 2 recent papers for AEL, which i dont have?! And the questions are quite different from the past year papers i'd been doing. This is one of the module i was pretty confident about after doing the papers, and now the possibility of doing something i never done before tomorrow is so high. WTF.

I REALLY DONT WANT TO RETAKE ANY MODULES. WAHLAO. The feeling sucks so much. My practical is not satisfactory, and i must do well in my papers. GIVE ME SOME HOPE AND LIGHT CAN ANOT. Im feeling hopeless for DEL already T.T Last minute revision..... This time round, was not as bad as last term. At least i can do 2modules out of 3.

10 more hours till my paper. Thanks for all the crap now. I feel like and dont feel like doing. Standing in between now. I think, i will continue with my papers.... BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment