Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

You know what to do:)

My new found comfort food list (fat food as well)

Dark chocolate ice cream from Awfully chocolate!!
Favourite yoghurt so far! Original plus oreo! Stick to my first choice till now;)
Half baked!! Combination of chocolate fudge and cookie dough. But i cant seems to find it in NTUC after the promotion of it ends. Been wanting to have a tub at home for very long.
First favourite ice-cream from Haagen-Dazs mini series sold in NTUC!

Halfbaked is now my favourite instead. Hehehe. I want to eat B&J! Sound damn suaku, but i never eat before. Shall try it during the holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment