Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happpppy weeeek!

So cute rightxxxz. LOL.
Mine's over!
Happy birthday Faiz, Vanessa and Jiabao!! We are all 18 now:)

School was pretty fun today. Thanks to the 3jokers in class. Keep making fun of me because my birthday was yesterday. So everything also can link to me being 18. I hope we wont split next semester, cus im getting alil comfortable having them in class and i dont feel like knowing new people, though its a good thing. Callista is appealing out of school to TP, wishing her the best of luck!! Last week of school, and somehow im feeling alil sad though im finally done with all the lectures and craps this term! BUT, it means when school starts again, im year2. Wow, fast.

I seriously think studying in school on my own is more productive than studying at home. I understood one chapter within an hour for AEL. I started in the middle of nowhere, like chapter4? LOL. Waited for bf to end class before heading home. Lessons at 8am tomorrow. Im going to study alil of DEL tmr during the 2hours of break (hopefully). I hope i study everyday, at least finish 1/2chapters, i might just finish in time for exams.

Its turning 11, and i think im going to bed. Goooodnight you people:) No monday blues this weeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment