Gdine. A fan(but not a crazy one) of Kpop.
heart pink Pictures, Images and Photos Jonghyun, Chansung & Junho the most.
2oneday, SHINee, B2ST.
Catch me on twitter instead if my blog lacks of entries! twitter.com/tinyfairyz or
http://lovelightz.tumblr.com!

BUAIZ!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Im eighteeeeen!

Happy 18th birthday to myself, and happy first birthday to my dearest puppy Snoooozie!!

My first hour so far was awesomely great!! This was the first time i actually cried when i started receiving all the wishes. Thank you all so much. You guys really made me feel so loved. I never felt this way before. Though i didnt have the best birthday party for being legal, but i had the best presents on earth knowing so many people remembers my birthday(whether its fb reminders/whatsoever).

Thank you for making my birthday so much special this year that i couldnt forget. My 18th, first valentine. Thank you so much, i really appreciate that. Love you all so so so so so so so much.

Happy valentine's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment